Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya
This is a spacious beach resort located on a quiet bay, featuring a total of 735 rooms. All of the suites face the beautiful Caribbean Sea, while the standard rooms offer garden or partial ocean views with modern amenities.
The resort has nine pools and plenty of seating options, as well as a kids club equipped with a water park and playground. Various daytime activities are available, making it an ideal place for a peaceful family vacation.
The all-inclusive package covers unlimited food and drink from 13 dining venues, access to the Kids Club, 9 pools, a fitness center, and daily/nightly entertainment. Additionally, free WiFi and 24/7 room service are also available. For more details, click here.
🇲🇽 Mexico Travel Resources We Use:
What To Do
You can enjoy the warm Caribbean weather by spending your days in the sun with a good book and a refreshing drink. There are nine on-site pools to choose from, including a peaceful adults-only pool and a lively pool area with daily activities, so you can find the perfect pool for your mood.
You can send your children to the Kids Club and they will have a variety of enjoyable activities to do such as piñata making, face painting, and coin hunting. While your kids are busy, you can participate in a macrame workshop or art class. In the evening, there will be live mariachi bands and a silent disco night. You can also have a family movie night on the beach, which will be a memorable experience for everyone.
In the Family Zone, you can find two family pools, a mini water park/splash park, a cinema lounge, and a large restaurant/bar under an open-air palapa. The lunchtime buffet is served at the restaurant/bar. Additionally, there is a large, well-designed kids club and teen zone that offer engaging activities throughout the day and night.
Restaurants and Dining
Looking for a delicious treat after lounging by the pool? Try one of our warm churros filled with Nutella at the ice cream and churro shop. And don’t worry, we have plenty of dining options beyond churros. With six a la carte restaurants and a buffet, there’s something for everyone. If you want steak, head to Auma steakhouse.
For fresh seafood, visit Chiringuito Cocomar. And if you want to try Mexican, Italian, or Asian cuisine, or a buffet with international options, we have those too. There are poolside bars for beer and the Lobby bar for cocktails and light lunch.
Amenities and service
The resort has eight oceanfront pools located between the Family Zone and the more adult-oriented areas. The pools come with sun loungers, cabanas (which require an additional fee ranging from 1,350 pesos/$64 to 2,350 pesos/$112 and inclusive of premium drink packages), and parasols.
Check Out Prices & Availability for Hilton Tulum
These activities include crafts, face painting, and various events.
The Hilton Tulum offers rooms that are accessible to people who use wheelchairs. These rooms have large doorways and roll-in showers. The hotel’s public areas, such as the pools and restaurants, are also accessible through ramps, elevators, and paved walkways. The bathrooms have handrails and simple light controls near the beds. The hotel has audible alarms, visual alarms, and braille signs in hallways and elevators. However, the property does not have an accessible pool or business center.
Things we like:
- All suites in this brand-new resort are facing the ocean and it is located on a private beach.
- The rooms have modern and clean decor, and are equipped with new amenities such as flat screen TVs and Nespresso machines.
- The resort has a total of nine pools on the premises, with one designated specifically for adults and another designed for children.
- The Kids Club presents an array of fun activities, such as crafts and movie nights.
- The all-inclusive package comprises 13 dining options.
- The mini-bar provided in each room is restocked daily with drinks and snacks.
- The resort offers guests a shuttle bus and golf carts for easy mobility throughout its expansive grounds.
- This resort is ideal for those seeking a restful and peaceful vacation due to its seclusion and calm atmosphere.
Here are some things we don’t like:
- – They charge extra for high-end liquors, wines, and some menu items like hibachi.
- – The beach is small and rocky, but there’s plenty of marine life to observe.
- – The pools are not heated.
- – If teenagers and young adults are seeking an energetic and social atmosphere, this may not be the place for them.
After spending two relaxing days at the Hilton Tulum, I have started to reconsider my dislike for all-inclusive hotels. While there were a couple of issues with the service, I was pleased with its relaxed atmosphere, outstanding facilities, and environmentally friendly design inspired by Tulum’s magnificent coastline. However, I was disappointed that the beach in front of each house was narrow and that I couldn’t swim in the ocean due to the strong waves and undercurrents, which was a personal downside for me.
If you’re a loyal Hilton customer and have points to use, and you have a young family who prefers a more affordable, all-inclusive style, this property would be a great choice. You’ll find that almost everything on the property is included in the price, except for premium items, which is a relief as there won’t be additional unexpected expenses to spoil your vacation.
Check Out Prices & Availability for Hilton Tulum